SIM cards will be blocked for not getting vaccinated in Pakistan Punjab

The decision was taken during a meeting between Punjab Health Minister Yasmin Rashid.

Islamabad. The vaccination program in Pakistan is proving to be a failure. In such a situation, the Imran government is forcing people to apply the vaccine by showing various fears.
Here the government of the Punjab province has issued bizarre instructions. The government says those who do not get the vaccine will have their SIM cards blocked. State Health Minister Yasmin Rashid took the decision during a meeting.

Read more: Mehul Choksi’s wife’s big allegation, husband’s disappearance is a government move

Reduction in cases of corona

According to Pakistani media reports, the health minister of Punjab province said in a meeting that due to large-scale vaccination, the province is seeing a decline in new cases of coronavirus. In such cases, it is necessary that all people be vaccinated without delay. He said 677 vaccination centers have been opened in the province. Efforts are being made to accelerate this campaign.

According to the report, the local government will organize mobile vaccination camps outside shelters in the province and vaccinate cancer and AIDS victims on a priority basis. Only after vaccination will people be able to go to public places, cinemas, restaurants and weddings. The decision comes at a time when walk-in vaccination facility has been announced for all citizens above 18 years of age.

Read more: Facebook suspends Donald Trump’s account for two years, find out what former US president said

Pay withholding notice

Similarly, the CMA of Pakistan’s Sindh province had instructed officials that if a government employee did not get the corona vaccine, his salary would be suspended from July. The orders were issued at a meeting of the provincial working group on corona virus, chaired by CM Murad Ali Shah. According to Shah, government employees who do not get vaccinated will have their July pay withheld. Instructions have been issued to the Ministry of Finance in this regard.

Related Articles

Back to top button