Saudi Arabia allows foreign pilgrims to perform Hajj – 60,000 foreigners from around the world will be able to perform Hajj, Saudi government approves

Due to the corona virus epidemic this year, people under the age of 18 and over the age of 60 will not be allowed.

Riyadh. This year, foreign pilgrims will be allowed to perform Hajj (Hajj 2021). According to the Saudi Gazette, the pilgrimage season 2021 will be open to all, but in view of the Corona virus (Covid-19), an attempt will be made to comply with the safety rule.

Read more: Volcano erupts in Congo: 15 killed, more than 500 houses collapsed

Maulana Tahir Ashrafi, the prime minister’s special envoy to the sectarian reconciliation committee, said on Saturday that Saudi Arabia would allow 60,000 people from around the world to perform the Hajj this year. With this, he said that due to the corona virus epidemic this year, people under the age of 18 and over the age of 60 will not be allowed to go on Hajj.

Travel will be expensive

This will also include the people of India. Due to the Corona virus epidemic last year, regular Hajj pilgrimage could not take place. Only one thousand pilgrims will be allowed to make the pilgrimage. Earlier, a report on the Hajj pilgrimage was released in December last year. It was said that the Hajj pilgrimage would be expensive this time due to the Koro epidemic. It is worth mentioning that the Hajj pilgrimage is the most important ritual for Muslims around the world, almost all Muslims want to do it at least in their lifetime.

Read more: Albert Einstein’s famous theory auctioned with E = MC2, 9 crore bid

The importance of Hajj

Mecca and Medina are considered very sacred cities in Islam. It is considered the birthplace of Islam. Mecca is a city where the ritual of offering prayers is first.

Related Articles

Back to top button