According to TMR, the Global Recovered Carbon Black Market is accounted for $40.34 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $1,815.26 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 52.6% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include abundant availability of ELTS, the raw material for rCB production, growing environmental concern towards low carbon footprints and low and fixed price of rCB. However, fear of using rCB as an alternative to virgin carbon black is restraining the market growth.
Recovered carbon black (rCB) is a material obtained from the recycling of end-of-life or unused tires and waste rubber by pyrolysis process. It is considered as a favorable substitute for virgin carbon black owing to its eco-friendly nature and reduced CO2 emissions.
Get Sample PDF Pages now with Some Benefits!! https://www.trendsmarketresearch.com/report/sample/11468
Based on the Application, Recovered carbon black is used as a reinforcing agent in the production of several non-tire rubber products. These products include conveyor belts, hoses, gaskets, seals, rubber sheets, geomembranes, and rubber roofing. It is also used in footwear rubber to impart abrasion resistance. The growth in this application is associated with the growing rubber industry and the rising need for environmentally-friendly products.
By Geography, North America is expected to grow at the significant market share during the forecast period. The region has emerged as the largest consumer of recovered carbon black, owing to the growth in production and consumption of recovered carbon black in countries such as the US, Canada, and Mexico.
Some of the key players in global Recovered Carbon Black market are Klean Industries, Dron Industries, Scandinavian Enviro Systems AB (Enviro), Bolder Industries, Pyrolyx, Enrestec, Delta-Energy Group, Alpha Carbone, Sr2o Holdings, Black Bear Carbon, Integrated Resource Recovery (IRR), DVA Renewable Energy JSC and Radhe Group of Energy.
• Inorganic Ash
• Primary Carbon Black
• Non-Tire Rubber
• Other Applications
End Use Industries Covered:
• Building and Construction
• Printing and Packaging
• Other End Use Industries
You can Buy This Report from Here @ https://www.trendsmarketresearch.com/checkout/11468/Single
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Discount on This Report: https://www.trendsmarketresearch.com/report/discount/11468
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances