This year’s Fourth of July fireworks display in Oak Harbor will be the biggest the island has ever seen.
As grand sponsor of the event, Whidbey Coffee joined other community businesses raised more than $20,000 for the display. Oak Harbor’s “4th OH July” weekend will also include a street fair, parade, carnival, live music, family fun games and more. For more information and to help volunteer during this event call 360-675-3755.
Events and activities include:
- All day: Family Carnival, Windjammer Park
- 7-10 a.m. OH rotary pancake breakfast at First United Methodist Church
- 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Wonders of Whidbey Vendor Marketplace at Windjammer Park
- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Classic Car Show along Pioneer Way
- 11 a.m. Oak Harbor Rotary Grand Parade on Bayshore Drive
- Noon to 10 p.m. Beer Garden Fundraiser on Bayshore Drive
- Music at Windjammer Park
- 1-3 p.m. BBQ at Oak Harbor Elks Lodge
- 2 p.m. Patriotic Pup Parade at Windjammer Park
- 2-4 p.m. Family Games at Windjammer Park
- 3-6 p.m. Community Entertainment at Windjammer Park
- At Dark, Whidbey Coffee Grand Fireworks Display at Windjammer Park